Whether you're a wholesaler looking to start selling to your customers online, a manufacturer wanting to increase the orders coming through your website, or an online retailer looking to branch out into B2B sales, today's episode will take you through the key considerations to making B2B eCommerce a success for your business.
Today's guest, Chloë Thomas, is an eCommerce expert focused on eCommerce strategy and marketing, to help eCommerce people make better decisions as they build their path to success. Author of several books, keynote speaker, advisor, and host of the eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast. Her latest book is an Amazon.com bestseller – B2B eCommerce MasterPlan: How to make Wholesale eCommerce A key part of your business to Business Sales Growth.
- What is B2B eCommerce, and why should we care?
- How does B2B vs B2C mindset differ?
- How does B2B vs B2C website differ?
- Who is this an opportunity for?
- How can you be successful in B2B eCommerce?
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes