Klaviyo is the most recommended email marketing platform for Shopify merchants.
In this episode, we hear what features are new in Klaviyo that you should implement before the holidays. Plus we discover the interesting views on marketing that Klaviyo's company culture has produced.
Jake is the Director of Product at Klaviyo. Jake has been working in marketing since he was one, when his parents started an advertising agency. He started going grey at age 9 — draw your own conclusions! He is an eternal optimist and has dedicated his career to helping businesses who are short on bandwidth, budget or expertise market like the most sophisticated brands on earth and grow incredibly fast. He prioritizes his family, then Klaviyo, then golf.
We'll find out:
- Why Klaviyo's new form builder is the best out there
- How to leverage the power of "progressive profiling" to increase conversions
- How the Klaviyo team studied their own friendships to build more relevant tools
- Klaviyo's investment in dynamic web personalization
- How you can submit feature requests to Klaviyo (that actually get heard, considered, and implemented)
- Why Klaviyo is in the business of helping you send less email, not more
Tune in for more details!
- Don't have a Klaviyo account yet? Get one free at klaviyo.com
- Klaviyo Blog: AI-Powered Customer Lifetime Value
- Klaviyo on LinkedIn
- Klaviyo is offering free BFCM Strategy Assessments to get you prepared for the Holiday Season. Our email marketing and e-commerce experts at Klaviyo will work to understand your current strategy and give you a customized recommendation to drive better results this Holiday season. Go to klaviyo.com/bfcm to sign up for your free assessment.
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”