Ever experience a crappy product and think, "I can do that better!"
That's what happened to Joe Scarpati. When faced with a nylon watch strap that didn't meet his expectations, he decided to do something about it.
But not before some research to ensure his success.
Joe’s background is in market research, which he has leveraged to offer watch enthusiasts a better nylon watch strap through his company, BluShark.
- Learn why the most successful sites have only a few SKUs.
- Why the most successful stores figure out a mathematical formula on how to market.
- How to turn your angriest customer into raving fans
- What are the future big opportunities of ecommerce?
- FirstName’s #1 tip for The Unofficial Shopify Podcast. Product number doesn’t matter,
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com