Ever wonder what it's like to be married to an entrepreneur? Or how a self-employed couple make it work and what the potential pitfalls may be?
My wife and I both are business owners who work together, and we make it work, but not without a few key considerations.
In this bonus episode, my wife and I discuss our unconventional relationship from our bedroom.
- The one trick to know when to make your side hustle your full-time job
- How self-employed couples make it work
- When businesses let accounts receivable ruin them (and what to do about it)
Share your thoughts
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes