The year is almost over, and that means one thing: time to get your books in order!
With running a business, you already know you need to stay on top the accounting that goes along with running a store. Joining us in this episode is Donnie Cooper of LessAccounting, to discuss why and how to make bookkeeping nothing like going to the dentist.
- The difference between an accountant and a bookkeeper (and when to use each)
- Why you want a bookkeeper
- What's a minimum viable company
- When and how do you owe taxes
- What to do when you're late on taxes
- Why not to ignore the IRS
- The secret to success: outsource anything you're not great at
- and why you should "just take next steps."
If you'd like to automate your accounting with a real life bookkeeper, reachout to Donnie at http://lessaccounting.com/autopilot