Ever try to hire a contractor, freelancer, or even Shopify Expert only to have them disappear or stop returning your calls? You're not alone.
After seeing firsthand the white spaces that Shopify's growth and simplicity create in the market, Jonathan Kennedy created a new Shopify experts category for small tasks based on some of the needs of an exploding user base. We discuss why it's so hard to hire, and what you can do about it.
- Why typical agency and freelancers lack patience with non-technical entrepreneurs.
- How you can enter into relationships with agencies and freelancers best prepared.
- Why offshoring tech/design help to countries/cultures that are not fully understood can be costly.
- How store owners can hire contractors and staff with a higher success rate.
- Bonus: How Jonathan used Facebook to build my favorite community of Shopify store owners
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com