What's the best product to sell? Your own! Most people have likely had an idea for a product they'd like to make, but that's all they have: an idea. We don't know what to do next. In today's episode, I talk to product designer Dorian Ferrari about what exact steps to take to go from idea to reality, how much it'll cost, and what pitfalls to watch out for.
Dorian Ferrari helps inventors and small businesses take their concepts to prototype or production ready 3D models. With 20 years of experience, his clients come from all over the consumer product spectrum from toys to phones.
- Going from concept to prototype
- Hiring a product or mechanical designer
- The difference between prototypes to mass manufactured
- What to bring to your product designer
- How much to budget for your prototype
- Where & how to get 3D prints made
- Pitfalls of entering the manufacturing stage and mass production
- How design for 3D printing is different than design for manufacturing.
- Best ways to bridge your prototype and production.
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com