Do you feel overwhelmed?
In discussions and surveys from Shopify store owners and listeners of this show, we’ve learned one thing: you feel overwhelmed.
That’s the number one answer to the question, “What’s the number one problem you’re facing with your Shopify store right now?”
In today’s episode, I sat down with an author who was instrumental in the success of my business. You’ve heard me recommend Sean D’Souza’s book, The Brain Audit, has been frequently on this show, and it was my honor to learn Sean’s approach to productivity.
Speaking with him, it became clear that he’s as disciplined as he is relaxed. His mindset to overcoming overwhelm is both inventive and actionable.
Sean takes three months of vacation every year and yet is one of the most productive people I’ve met.
Whether you’re feeling stressed or just plain stuck, Sean’s advice could change the way you’re building your business and even living life.
- Why being busy isn’t a status symbol
- How rest can improve your productivity
- Why you need downtime built into your work & life
- Recognizing the difference between being overwhelmed & distracted
- Sean’s “Bare Minimum” approach to projects
- Setting triggers instead of alarms
- The importance of accountability
- Why do people fail
Links Mentioned chronologically:
- The Brain Audit: Free Excerpt
- Sean’s Website, Psycho Tactics
- Check out Sean’s podcast, The Three-Month Vacation Podcast
2017 Ecommerce Holiday Email Marketing Guide
Are you putting off creating a holiday email marketing plan because planning emails is a chore?
In this no-fluff executive summary, you'll learn every opportunity to send holiday emails, how to write subject lines that get opened, how many emails to send to maximize revenue, and one tip to not annoy customers.
If you are less than 100% satisfied with your purchase and email me saying so, I will immediately click the Refund button and return 100% of your money, no questions asked.il-flow-automation/)