One of the most misunderstood aspects of any online business is SEO. (And that’s for several reasons that I could do an episode on alone but I won’t.) Instead, we talk to a guest that I’m honored to have, Rand Fishkin
Rand Fishkin uses the ludicrous title, Wizard of Moz. He's founder and former CEO of Moz, co-author of a pair of books on SEO, and co-founder of Inbound.org. Rand's an unsaveable addict of all things content, search, & social on the web, from his multiple blogs to Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, and a shared Instagram account.
- Why Wikipedia talks about his mustache
- How he would market an ecommerce business
- Which is more important: on-site SEO vs backlinks
- How should eCommerce stores deal with duplicate content?
- Is performance important?
- Why four star reviews are better than five star reviews
- The one piece of eCommerce SEO misinformation out there you need to know
- Rand's #1 tip for The Unofficial Shopify Podcast.
- Rand blogs at https://moz.com/
- Rand will answer your questions on Twitter: https://twitter.com/randfish
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com