Chad Rubin builds e-commerce businesses. Fresh out of college and Wall Street, he took his family vacuum business online and built his own direct to consumer e-commerce business called Crucial Vacuum. He grew it from 0 a $20 million dollar valuation in just 7 years.
He also happens to be a top 250 Amazon seller.
Unsatisfied with existing ERP software, he co-founded Skubana with DJ Kunovac and built one of e-commerces hottest operational softwares. Skubana is the only software that you’ll ever need to manage and accelerate the growth of your e-commerce business. It is beautiful, intelligent, and highly intuitive and incorporates every feature imaginable to drive your future success.
So how did he get here? And how does he manage multiple businesses? Find out in this candid interview...
- Chad's mindset for success
- How Chad grew his businesses to $10mm with only two employees
- Why you should shop the competition
- And many more golden nuggets of success wisdom
- Chad's book: "Cheaper Easier Direct"
- Crucial Vacuum
- Think Crucial
- Recommended Reading: "Virtual Freedom"
- Recommended Reading: "Essentialism"
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com