Levin Mejia, Shopify Designer Advocate, discusses the future of ecommerce and how Shopify is pushing the envelope forward.
Levin is a self-taught designer and front-end developer whose passion for design combined with his thirst for continual learning inspired him to run his own conference: Go Beyond Pixels. He has worked for clients all over the world, such as Vox Media in NYC, and now works as a Designer Advocate for Shopify.
- New SDKs and APIs: what the heck are they and what does that mean?
- Conversational Ecommerce & Chat Bots: Buzzword or Amazing?
- Is VR right around the corner?
- Common Shopify myths busted
- Shopify Partner Blog
- Shopify Theme Local Development
- Partner Sessions Recordings
- Unite 2016 Recap: Using Shopify’s Platform to Enable Commerce Everywhere
- Conversation Commerce with the Shopify & Facebook integration
- TUSP Exclusive: Get any Bold App free for two months
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com