This week we have a special Shopify Unite edition of the show in which we cover many of the announcements from Unite last week by interviewing the attendees on-site.
On April 20th, a thousand Shopify Partners from around the world gathered together in San Francisco for our 2nd annual Unite conference: a two-day event to discuss all things Shopify, commerce, and technology.
And they announced a ton of stuff. There was something for everyone announced: new payment options, Shopify Plus features, app APIs, new theme toolkits, and more.
Rather than have me tell you about it, we put together lightning interviews with twenty attendees (including Shopify COO Harley Finkelstein) to find out what's most impactful coming out of Unite.
- Everything We Announced at Unite 2017 (And What It Means For Merchants)
- Shopify Unite 2017 Youtube playlist
- Accelerate Checkout With Shopify Pay
- Introducing Launchpad: Time Saving Automation for Major Events, Campaigns, and Sales
- Introducing Wholesale: Your Next High Growth Sales Channel
- Meet the New Chip & Swipe Reader for Shopify POS
- Custom Storefronts - Building Commerce Anywhere
- Introducing: Mobile Store Builder - The Fastest (& Smartest) Way to Build a Native Mobile App
- Introducing Flow, Payment Scripts & Shopify Pay
- Building for Developer Success with Shopify's Newest APIs
- Recent Updates to Shopify's Online Store and Liquid
- Introducing Slate: A Shopify Theme Scaffold and Command Line Tool
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com