It’s 2017, forget about flying cars, where are our smart clothes?
Today’s guest is making smarter clothes
Peter Netzel of Kelvin Techstyles joins us today to discuss his journey. He drops a megaton knowledge bomb regarding sourcing and manufacturing products through Alibaba.
If you’ve ever considered having a product manufactured, but didn’t know where to start, Peter makes it sound easy.
- Peter’s advice for “frugal innovation”
- Why limitations can create innovation
- The false constraint holding you back
- Realistic manufacturing options for entreprenuers
- Why Peter did the opposite of Kickstarter
- How to source product with a “shotgun approach”
- Where to be careful when working with manufacturers
- The different types of manufacturers
- Optimizing your Amazon ranking
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com