Podcasting could be a tremendous growth engine for your business, and it's more accessible than ever. You don't need expensive equipment and an audio engineer to make a podcast that people will love. Ben Kreuger joins us to walk through why and how to start podcasting.
Ben Krueger is the Podcast Educator and founder of Cashflow Podcasting. Their innovative process is a new way for thought leaders to host a podcast of their in just a few hours of their time per month. Ben specializes in helping thought leaders & speakers amplify their impact through podcasting. He’s a world traveler, outdoor sports junkie and he’s here today to share his proven approach for growing authority and influence through podcasting.
- The opportunity of podcasting, and why its bigger than ever
- How to decide if you should develop a podcast
- What you should and shouldn't podcast about
- The three formats used by the top business podcasts
- The action steps to start a podcast of your own
- Cashflow Podcasting
- AudioTechnica ATR 2100 podcasting Microphone
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com