Free traffic from Google through SEO can be a pillar of success for your Shopify store.
Unfortunately, SEO advice is often general, not actionable, and sometimes wrong.
As a result, it's tough to find 'real' experts.
Today we're talking with John Doherty about ecommerce-specific tactics to grow your organic search traffic.
John is the founder of GetCredo.com, a company that connects great companies with the right marketing expert for their needs. He's also a freelance digital marketing consultant. In the past, he ran growth marketing at Trulia Rentals, marketing for HotPads.com, and worked for SEO agency Distilled in New York City.
- The highest-leverage things ecommerce stores can do for SEO (that many get wrong)
- How long does SEO take to work?
- The right way to think about SEO when getting a new project/site off the ground
- How to compete against the big players like Amazon and Zappos
- When you should hire out for SEO?
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com