If coming up with a good product idea is hard, then turning it into a successful brand is harder.
Nicholas Galekovic, the entrepreneur behind Beard King, joins us to discuss a journey that went from his bathroom, to Shark Tank, to a viral-success product that has resulted in a seven-figure business in less than five years.
In today's episode, Nicholas Galekovic walks through his journey bootstrapping for "sink share" with his flagship product, the Beard Bib.
- The "ah-ha" moment where he found his problem and how a competitor almost stopped him before he started.
- How he launched his product on Instagram and the 20 million views of viral success that followed.
- How he got on SharkTank and what they're looking for.
- Why Beard King is equal parts lifestyle brand and product company.
- Why Amazon is the wild west of ecommerce
- The Beard King's advice for aspiring entreprenuers
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes