"If I was 95 and selling toys, would I be happy? Yea!" -Chris Tsang on finding your passion
Chris Tsang is the founder of Mindzai, a designer toy store and toy design company. Chris started his company in his bedroom 3 years ago and has since grown his business into 2 brick and mortar shops in Canada and now expanding into the US Market. In addition, after 2 successful Kickstarter campaigns, he’s moving quickly into toy manufacturing and wholesale distribution.
- Why you should go to conventions
- The importance of email lists
- Why to sell to existing lists
- Why not to make your emails overly polished
- Why you should think about making your own product
- The personality traits of successful entrepreneurs
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com