What if you could throw a conference with one thousand people all interested in what you have to offer? And what if it only cost $3 per attendee?
That's what Zachary McClung did with a virtual conference. (Having spoken at a few myself, I know firsthand just how powerful they can be.) With a relatively unknown brand, he was able to launch a virtual conference that earned him new customers, new connections, media coverage, and more. All with his brand at centerstage.
And he's going to do us exactly how to do it.
- What steps to take when you're a nobody to make the press notice
- How to pitch speakers and sponsors
- The exact step by step process Zachary used
- The difference between a conference and a webinar
- The logistics of running a conference including which tools to use
Why listen? Because If you put the event together correctly you are going to gain authority within the industry. You are going to gain massive exposure and you'll have a full list of people to market to.
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com