When you open Google Analytics, be honest, I bet you don't get much beyond just admiring your unique monthly visitors, right? And that's okay, there's so many fiddly knobs and dials and switch in GA that it's tough to even know where to begin. But there's a gold mine of data there that you should be leveraging. Which is exactly what Jevin Maltais of Quickjack Solutions and the Ecommerce Growth Weekly newsletters joined us to talk about.
- The power of segmenting your audience
- How to understand which traffic sources give you the most revenue so you can double down.
- Finding your major leaks on your site and how to fix them.
- To learn more about Google Analytics: https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/explorer
- Finding your page’s leaks: http://conversionxl.com/10-google-analytics-reports-tell-site-leaking-money/
- To keep up to date: http://www.ecommercegrowthweekly.com
- Get your store reviewed by Jevin, free: http://www.zapstitch.com/product-page-challenge