Most of us have Google Analytics running on our stores. But what are we doing with that? And is it reporting correctly?
In this episode, we'll learn how to turn Google Analytics into a powerful business tool.
Founder & Head of Optimization at Test Triggers, Josh Frank walks us through start to finish an actually useful Google Analytics strategy.
Josh has helped countless eCommerce businesses boost their revenue with conversion optimization. Running close to a thousand A/B tests have helped Josh to distill the true optimization tactics from the b.s.
We'll find out:
- How to set up your Analytics correctly so your data is clean
- Why Google Analytics and Shopify report differently and what to do about it
- Why Google Data Studio is a GAME CHANGER.
- What you should actually be doing with your Analytics tool
Tune in for more details!
- Google Analytics Audit Tool by Online Metrics
- How to Remove Referral Spam in Your Google Analytics
- 22 Best Practices for Your Google Analytics Views
- Google Data Studio
- Device Experience Mining for Ecommerce Conversion
- Josh's Free Bonus Resources for Getting Started
- Test Triggers, Josh's Consultancy
Special Offers from our Sponsors
- Try Bold Product Upsell free for 90 days
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme
- Recapture: Shopify's best abandoned cart recovery, over $65,000,000 recovered for stores just like yours.
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”