In the last several years, big data has been a buzzword. But big data is just that: big. It can be overwhelming.
Today we’re going to talk about small data: customer research.
Customer research is vital to high-impact marketing.
Let’s say you’ve found something gone awry in your Google Analytics. A page that underperforms, what do you do about it?
That’s where Customer Research and “small data” can be immensely valuable.
Josh Frank of TestingTriggers.com joins us today to talk us through it.
For years, Josh has been been working with eCommerce companies to optimize their websites for higher revenue using a blend of marketing and technical expertise to improve conversion rates.
Josh formerly headed up ecommerce teams and worked to pioneer testing cultures within organizations. Now, he works exclusively on getting eCommerce stores more profit through profitable customer research and a/b testing.
- What is customer research?
- The simplest approach to start with customer research
- What to look for (and what to do with) your research
- What’s holding you back from doing customer research
- Josh’s favorite tool for customer research
- Example site polls to run
Links Mentioned chronologically:
- Kurt’s Order Confirmation Template
- Josh’s user research templates and scripts
- Hotjar extended 90-day trial
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com