In this episode, you'll hear about some of the best ways find brand advocates because your affiliate program (or customer referral program) is only as good as its advocates!
Arlen Robinson is a seasoned business owner and co-founder of OSI Affiliate Software which gives businesses the opportunity to setup and manage their own affiliate and customer referral programs. He should know, he's been doing it for 20 years.
Arlen also hosts the weekly Ecommerce Marketing Podcast in which he interviews marketing experts (such as yours truly) about successful ecommerce marketing strategies.
Together, we lay out a strategy for identifying your brand advocates, and reaching out to them.
- Who are the top brand advocates today?
- When looking for high profile brand advocates, should they have a minimum number of followers?
- What are the best ways to reach out to influencers?
Tune in for more details!
- 15-day Free trial of Omnistar Referral Software
- Ecommerce Marketing Podcast
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”