When you first start your business, that first sale is a big deal. It's proof that your idea is valid. The excitement wears off and the second sale just isn't as exciting. It quickly becomes a game of chasing the dragon to repeat that success high. Maybe it's your first 100 orders, or your first $100K.
Either way, the only way to maintain the high of achievement is to keep scaling.
There's a lot of information on how to go from 0 to $100K in a business, but what separates the six figure businesses from the nine-figure businesses?
To find out, we look to an ecommerce expert consultant that's worked with many of the top Shopify stores in the world (including MVMT, Dr. Axe, and Kettle and Fire) to define a growth strategy, scale their advertising, and hire the team necessary to get to the next level.
Austin Brawner joins us to reveal the growth secrets his consultancy, Brand Growth Experts, uses to help established ecommerce companies scale up while remaining profitable.
Austin also hosts the fantastic Ecommerce Influence Podcast, where Andrew Foxwell and he share advanced traffic and conversion strategies for fast-growing online brands.
- What's the big difference between Shopify brands that scale up and ones that don't?
- How to scale through delegation?
- The key performance indicators that determine if you can scale
- The levers to pull to scale your store
- Why is it so tough to scale?
- What are the downsides of scaling up?
- The dark side of mentor stores
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”