Joining me today is Taylor Sicard. Taylor runs the growth and partnerships at Rare.io, but I first met him years ago when was an early member of the Shopify Partners team building out their partner program, and spends his spare time running his Shopify stores.
In doing that, he has so much institutional knowledge, that when I talked to him last week, I learned so much I knew we had to record a podcast.
We dive into:
- Deliver the right email at the right time.
- Showing your customers the right content.
- Utilizing the data collected to impact how you run your store.
- How to make email more relevant
- How & why to find the right time to send email
- Which ways to segment your list
- Why you need to get over the fear of emailing customers
- The democratization of automation
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com