When it comes to content marketing, most businesses are guessing. "Maybe X topic will work, maybe Y keyword is good to target." Forget maybe.
Today we’re going to break down a simple, step-by-step system you can follow to get the highest possible ROI from your content marketing efforts.
It’s not enough to rank for a keyword. We need visitors that we can convert to customers.
Our guest today is Bill Widmer, an SEO-obsessed eCommerce content marketing consultant. He's worked with many brands, such as A Better Lemonade Stand, SaleHoo, and Social Media Examiner.
Listen now to learn how a real content marketing pro tackles blogging in plain english.
- How content marketing is a tool to help you rank in Google
- The multitude of objectives content marketing can achieve
- What to do if you’re not passionate about your content?
- How to find a good writer (without getting ripped off)
- The #1 mistake to avoid with your content marketing
- Why you need pillar content
- The SEO Myth that results in poor quality content
- The way to be successful at content with Bill’s Standard Operating Procedure
- The data-driven method to find high-ROI topics
- The content marketing snowball effect that occurs as a result
Links Mentioned chronologically:
- Bill’s website
- Bill’s fantastic Hire Me page
- 6 Straightforward Steps to Create Bookmark-Worthy Content
- Sumo Share App
- Get a free 30-minute consulting call
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com