Black Friday will be here before we know it, and maybe you’re stressed about it.
If you don’t have a plan in place for your Black Friday email campaign, you’re right to be stressed.
You could be leaving tens of thousands of dollars on the table.
Getting started with email marketing can be overwhelming, especially for Black Friday.
On today’s episode, we will discuss a solid actionable plan for a successful Black Friday email marketing campaign.
- Why invest in a Black Friday email campaign right now?
- What does a successful Black Friday campaign look like?
- How many emails do you send? When do you send them? What do they say?
- When else can you leverage email marketing after Black Friday?
Links Mentioned chronologically:
- Get Dylan’s Black Friday email marketing checklist and swipe file
- Dylan’s Consultancy
- Klaviyo Free Trial
- Add a gift-wrap option to your cart page
- Econsultancy: 211 awesome phrases for email subject lines that sell
2017 Ecommerce Holiday Email Marketing Guide
Are you putting off creating a holiday email marketing plan because planning emails is a chore?
In this no-fluff executive summary, you'll learn every opportunity to send holiday emails, how to write subject lines that get opened, how many emails to send to maximize revenue, and one tip to not annoy customers.
If you are less than 100% satisfied with your purchase and email me saying so, I will immediately click the Refund button and return 100% of your money, no questions asked.