When looking to increase store revenue, most people look to improve their traffic or their conversion rate. There’s another option boost revenue without changing how many visitors you get or how well your site converts. It’s your average order value.
The easiest way to increase your average order value is with upsells or cross-sells. Using an app like Bold Apps Product Upsell makes this an easy feature to add, but you still need to think of offers that make sense, implement, test, and revise them.
Until now. Using machine learning, Bold has a relatively new app that adds automatic offer creation to Upsell using your data from your store. It’s called Bold Brain, and it’s completely free.
Joining us to discuss it, and tell us what we can expect in the future, is Jay Myers from Bold.
Jay is one of the four co-founders of Bold Commerce, and an eCommerce fanatic– He’s been selling online since 1998, and in 2012 started building Shopify apps to help improve his own stores. His apps have always been focused on making stores more money, and they now help over 70,000 merchants do so every single day.
- Increasing revenue without increasing traffic or conversions
- A sensible explanation of upsells vs cross-sells
- The psychology on why upsells convert better than cross-sells
- How machine learning can improve your average order value in minutes
- How your upsell offers stack up against industry stats
- The free Related Products Widget
- How Bold will automate price testing in the near future
- Bold Commerce
- Bold Product Upsell
- Bold Brain
- Get any Bold app free for half a year when you join The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Insider’s Club
Drive More Sales with a Same-Day Shipping Countdown Timer
Give customers another reason to buy with our simple to use, professional-looking shipping countdown timer.