Want to do seven-figures in revenue and work four hours a week? How about getting there in two years?
Today's guest has done just that. He's sold 170,000 golf clubs resulting in $6.3 million revenue last year with just three employees and a four hour work week.
We're joined by BombTech Golf's Tyler 'Sully' Sullivan who shares with his story, what's worked, what hasn't, and how you can emulate his success in your own store.
Early on, I would make videos that were terrible, but I put my face to the brand and made it personal. Attaching myself to the brand was one of the key reasons why I was able to scale up the business.
- The mindset shifts that enabled Sully's success
- How community engagement was pivotal to building going from zero to seven figure
- Sully's advice on how to vet a fulfillment center
- How delegating everything in his business led him to a 4-hour work week and increased sales
- Why design doesn't matter as much as you think.
- How doing email really well has been critical to their success (and the three tips that have driven their success)
- Why personal branding is necessity
Tune in for more details!
- BombTech Golf
- Klaviyo Case Study
- Sully's amazing about page
- Ecom Growers - Sully's email marketing consulting business.
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”