For many merchants, design is the single hardest part of setting up and running a Shopify store.
Chris Pointer of Pointer Creative has 16+ years of design experience. His agency works exclusively on Shopify and has produced custom themes for the NY Times, Death Wish Coffee, and others. In this episode, he teaches us how to approach design, communicate what we want to designers, and when & why to go totally custom.
- Why design matters and what makes it hard
- How to make talking about design easier
- Ways to work better with a designer or agency
- When & why to go custom and what it'll cost
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes