Why is copywriting so hard? It took me years to figure it out.
The answer is likely mindset. There are a few mental hurdles you need to get over if you're going to write effective web copy that converts.
(And you should, optimizing copy can do more for your conversion rate than any other tactic.)
To help us break it down, fellow podcaster David Garfinkel joins us.
David mentors business owners and professional copywriters to go from good to great! Many of his clients have created websites, sales letters, and ads that have made millions, both for themselves and others.
David's the author of the bestselling book "Breakthrough Copywriting," and has written copy himself that has made millions of dollars. His all-time record was a sales letter for a six-person company that generated $40 million in sales. David also hosts the popular Copywriters Podcast.
- If you’re new to copywriting, what are the key things you need to know to make your copy convert?
- If you have copy that’s not converting now, what can you do to get it working?
- If you have copy that’s converting and you’d like it to work better, what can you do to improve conversions?
- What are some resources (free, as well as lower investment and higher investment) a marketer can use to become better at putting together copy that converts?
Tune in for more details!
- Breakthrough Copywriting: How To Generate Quick Cash With The Written Word
- Copywriters Podcast
- High Speed Copywriting (DVD and workbook seminar)
- Have David critique your copy
- Garfinkel Coaching
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”