In this episode, we’re talking about how to bulletproof your online store from data disasters and security issues that are more common than you think.
Mike Potter joins us to discuss. He’s the co-founder and CEO of Rewind.io, an online backup service for SaaS apps. His company is trusted by thousands of ecommerce merchants to backup their Shopify and BigCommerce stores.
There’s a saying that entrepreneurs like to move fast and break things. To that, Mike Potter would say: “go ahead and break things - just make sure you have a backup.” Since launching Rewind in 2015, he’s talked with hundreds of merchants who really did break their store - whether it was their fault or not - and helped them get their site back to normal.
Having experienced data loss himself, Mike is passionate about helping small businesses to better protect their data and digital assets.
- The state of backups in Shopify
- Top 3 risks to your store
- How to mitigate those risks
- Best practices to lockdown your store
- Backing up your store manually and automatically
Tune in for more details!
- Get an exclusive extended 45-day free trial of Rewind
- Increase Shopify Security With Two Factor Authentication
- Backups and duplication
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”