In this episode, we're talking customer service. Great customer service can make or break your brand, and your sanity. Joining us to discuss it is a self-proclaimed provider of excellent customer service for the past 20 years, fellow podcast host Dave Rodenbaugh.
Dave is the founder of Recapture, an email marketing and abandoned cart solution for Shopify and Magento. He's also the co-host of the Rogue Startups podcast chronicling his journey as a single-founder startup. As if that weren't enough, Dave even runs BigSnow TinyConf West, a business mastermind and ski getaway for small web businesses. Passionate about customer service, eCommerce and small business.
- How is everyone doing support wrong today?
- Live chat-- is it worth it?
- What are the worst things we can say to customers when they contact us for support?
- What's the most important thing we can do to improve customer support?
- How to deal with toxic customers
Tune in for more details!
- [Recapture]https://recapture.io) - Mention The Unofficial Shopify Podcast for a free 60-day trial
- Recapture in the Shopify app store
- Rogue Startups podcast
- BigSnow TinyConf West
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”