Ever meet those entrepreneurial super heroes who can do it all?
Today's guest definitely falls into that category.
After double majoring in Business and Economics, Dan Cox fell back on his love for athletics and nutrition and started opening up 5 nutrition stores in Las Vegas and Southern California.
Seeing a gap in the market, Dan then also started developing his own all natural Supplement lines which he sold online through laser-focused branded websites.
His Shopify stores include MetCon® for endurance athletes, Detox Tea Caps™ for and fat burning, and most recently Wellthy™, a health essential And lifestyle supplements.
The drive for Dan's own lines came from his interested in providing the cleanest, most effective, all natural products that filled voids in the market.
Oh, and on top of that, he still runs his brick & mortar stores, travels regularly, and has appeared in two primetime network reality TV shows.
- The mindset question that jumpstarted Dan's journey
- Dan's surprising outlook on retail
- How a brick & mortar experience compares to online
- And how Dan was able to step away from his business for a month to participate in a primetime network reality TV show
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”