Can you build a profitable brand by ignoring all that online marketing bullshit? Today's guest, Matt Giovanisci, believes you can, and intends to prove it.
Matt is the creator of Swim University and a co-founder of Listen, Money Matters, a personal finance podcast that gets more downloads in a day as The Unofficial Shopify Podcast gets in a week. He also recently started MoneyLab, a series of documented experiments in making money online.
Matt candidly shares his story of success building Swim University – an online resource site for swimming pool and hot tub owners that earns him six figures annually.
Oh, and he once rapped about his podcasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnH4CSg-gR8
- Matt’s “one stop shop” concept for content marketing
- The reaction your visitors should have when they land on your site
- How humor enables better marketing
- Why & how to write for people, not Google
- The importance of a single sentence
- Matt #1 tip for The Unofficial Shopify Podcast.
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com