Less than one month after launching her first Shopify store, I interview Julie Elster about her experience so far.
Julie Elster is the owner of the one-month old Disney World-planning info-product empire Double Your WDW.
In 2015, she achieved viral success among freelancers when she started (and just ended) Just Tell Julie, an accounts receivable service.
We'll find out:
- what’s working & what’s not,
- her marketing plan,
- the unexpected reaction from family and friends,
- her unfair advantages,
- why she had to blow up her last business,
...and more in this candid interview in our pajamas.
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”