In 2012, Doug Geiger stole his wife’s crockpot, bought $400 worth of lanolin while already in debt, and powered through his own self-doubt and anxiety to start his beard care company.
Today, Doug’s products can be found in over 150 stores nationwide.
Doug is not only the founder of Can You Handlebar he is the driving force behind the company and its myriad endeavors.
Having found success with Can You Handlebar, Doug does what he can when he can to encourage that success in others.
In this episode, he walks us through both his journey and his mindset for success. If you’re looking for the secret sauce to building a durable business that supports the life you want, you’ll want to hear what Doug believes is a realistic & sustainable approach to achieve that dream.
Then join The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group and comment with your biggest “Ah-ha” moment or take away from this episode, and you could win $150 in Can You Handlebar products!
- Doug’s mindset for success
- How Doug went from idea to product
- “If you can’t tap into your virtue, then tap into your vices”
- How Doug powered through anxiety and self-doubt
- The mistakes Doug made in their first two years (and how you can avoid them.)
- The first way he created working revenue for the business
- How he got his products in hundreds of stores nationwide.
- How to make your success inevitable
- Can You Handlebar
- Kurt’s Shopify Case Study
- Perennial Seller by Ryan Holiday
- Shop Can You Handlebar’s products and use KURTSDISCOUNT to get 15% off
Win $150 giveaway from Can You Handlebar:
- Join The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group and comment with your biggest “Ah-ha” moment or take away from this episode, and you could win $150 in Can You Handlebar products!