Many Shopify store owners are bootstrapped solopreneurs, which means you’re handling everything in your business. As your business grows, you may want to delegate tasks, to give yourself free time to do focus on more valuable things, or maybe you just want to work less.
The first time you hire is the scariest. Where do you start? How do you train people? How should you hire?
To answer these questions and more, we’re joined by Connor Gillivan, author of Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies, founder of FreeeUp.com, and a veteran ecommerce entrepreneur who has sold over $20 million on Amazon.
- How Connor went from college dorm room entrepreneur to selling over $20 million on Amazon
- How he took that experience and leveraged it to build FreeeUp, online hiring marketplace for eCommerce business owners, with over 1,000 customers.
- How Shopify store owners can utilize remote freelancers to stay focused on what they do best and make their operations more efficient.
- Connor’s process for how store owners can remove tasks from their plate, surround themselves with experts, and keep pushing the company forward with their expertise.
- And why it’s okay to take a trial and error approach
- FreeeUp.com - company
- Connor's Personal Blog
- Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies
- Connor's Facebook
- Connor's Twitter
- Connor's LinkedIn
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com