Where should you be investing your resources in 2017?
To answer that question, we're joined by serial entrepreneur, coach & speaker, Phil Kyprianou. For the past decade, Phil has been dedicating himself to internet marketing. With a Facebook group of nearly 25K Shopify storeowners, Phil is always to give back to the community.
Having built multiple successful Shopify stores, and worked with Fortune 500 companies and agencies, Phil knows what works based on hard-won experience.
In today's episode, Phil walks us through what he believes are four pillars for a successful ecommerce business in 2017.
- Why and how customization and personalization are important and more accessible than ever
- How you can use story-telling to improve the perceived value of your products
- Why and how to build your brand with higher touch customer service
- The traditional marketing channels that you should add to your omni-channel marketing
- The one thing Phil wishes every Shopify storeowner would do
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com