Today on The Unofficial Shopify Podcast we’re talking about migrating to Shopify
If you already have an ecommerce website or are using a different ecommerce platform for your business, it is important to make sure that your product information and other content make it over to Shopify.
Ross Beyeler, a Shopify Plus expert, specializes in migrations, and joins us today to walk us through what a successful migration looks like.
Ross is the Founder and CEO of Growth Spark, an agency that provides strategy, design and development services to e-commerce companies. Since its founding in 2008, Growth Spark has completed over 350 projects with brands including Bose, Newbury Comics, Johnny Cupcakes, BottleKeeper and many more.
During that time, the firm has also received awards from Interactive Media Awards, Internet Retailer and BusinessWeek.
Ross is a proud alum of Babson College where he occasionally guest lectures on topics including e-commerce, design and entrepreneurship.
- Why do people migrate to Shopify?
- Which platforms are migrating to Shopify?
- How long does it take and what does it cost?
- How should you approach your migration project?
- What are the key components to a successful project that are often overlooked?
- How do you migrate data and why is it so hard?
- What can't you import?
- What are the technical aspects of a migration?
- What to expect with search engine ranking and optimization?
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com