Your pets are a part of your family, but when the adults go to work, and the kids are at school, your pets are left home alone. So what happens to them if something happens to you?
That's what a 21-year-old AJ Montoya wondered. So one day he decided to solve the problem by designing a credit card sized card with his emergency contact info. That way if he were ever in an accident, sick or injured and unable to return home to care for his pet, the card would be seen in his wallet, alerting those around you that your pet needs care.
Now AJ sells that same card (and more) on thepetcarecard.com– and business is good. Quit your job good. Hire your family to work for you good. And on The Unofficial Shopify Podcast, he's going to tell us how it happened, and what you should do differently.
- He looked to his own life to find a pain to solve
- They validated without having a product
- They got their initial sales
- He made the switch from side hustle to full-time Shopify storeowners
- He used automation to free up his time
- And the things he wished he could change
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com