Building a base of loyal and repeat customers is a top goal of many Shopify stores.
Unfortunately, it's difficult to find what characteristics these valuable customers share so stores end up with weak, generic customer retention plans which lose them customers.
Instead, by focusing on three key metrics for your repeat customers in your retention plan, you can keep those customers loyal and grow your store's revenue.
Eric Davis joins us to walk through why what key metrics we should be checking, and why. He's suited to discuss it as his consultancy, Little Stream Software, helps ecommerce entrepreneurs customize their Shopify stores using public and private Shopify Apps.
- Why your repeat purchase rate is an excellent measure of your future success
- How to calculate your repeat purchase rate and average order values
- Why defining the path of your ideal customer can help you evaluate marketing and retention tactics
- Why focusing on repeat customers can have an out-sized ROI impact on your revenue
- Eric's free course on repeat customer metrics: http://www.littlestreamsoftware.com/l/unofficial-shopify/
- Repeat Customer Insights App: http://apps.shopify.com/repeat-customer-insights
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/littlestreamsw
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com