In this episode, you'll learn how to think about launching lean, staying nimble, and growing fast!
Galen King from O.G. Shopify agency Lucid joins us to discuss a practical strategic approach to launching new brands on Shopify.
Galen King is the founder and creative director of Lucid, a small digital agency with offices in New Zealand and New York City. One of the first Shopify Partners, he's been dabbling with Shopify since 2006 and have designed and built many stores as well as side-projects—both on Shopify and elsewhere.
- Why Galen thinks you should probably start with this one free theme
- The danger of 3rd party themes
- Where to invest resources
- How far ahead should you plan? And how should you approach it in a practical way?
- How does "authentic storytelling" fit into the lean launch plan?
- How important is design?
- When launching a new site on Shopify, what should you focus on?
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes