(Video of this episode is available on YouTube.)
Everyone's looking for the silver bullet to grow their business.
Growing globally through internationalization is may just be the only way to get that big win.
It's a scary proposition. International expansion sounds like it should be wrought with challenges and complexities.
Joining us to discuss it is marketing wunderkind Andy Bedell. In this episode, he teaches us the exact step-by-step process he developed while helping grow KeySmart into a top 100 Shopify store and Facebook advertiser using internationalization.
- When & why go international (there are two reasons that surprised me)
- How to decide if your product is a good fit
- Tackling shipping
- The free "MVP" solutions to tackle currency conversion
- How this year's newest Shopify features will make it easier & better than ever
- Exactly how to approach Facebook ads
- What should scare you about not going international
Tune in for more details!
- Translate My Store
- Multi-Currency for Shopify Payments
- Local Payment Methods for Shopify Payments
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”