As you grow your business, you'll soon need to start delegating things. First is usually fulfillment, and soon after is customer support.
So how do you get customer support off of your plate while providing an amazing experience for your customers?
The answer might be automation.
I first met today's guest while speaking at the Day With Shopify tour, and immediately knew that he'd made something special.
Romain Lapeyre joins us today to discuss customer support automation. After all, he cofounded a customer support automation platform, raised $1.5 million, and niched down on Shopify in the process. Their product, Gorgias, helps Shopify merchants manage all their support requests in one place, and automatically respond to common questions.
- Why is customer support important?
- How can you automate customer service right now?
- How do you automate it without angering customers?
- Should merchants try to automate all of their support? Where is the limit?
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes