Chief Everything Officer and footwear designer Darin Hager couldn’t find the sneaker style he craved at retail. His own designs were hindered by the corporate footwear brands he designed for day in and day out for over 10 years. So in 2008 he set out on his own create his own sneaker brand.
- The mindset that drove Darin to entrepreneurship
- How Darin leveraged his unfair advantages
- The dark side of selling in big box stores
- How video games (and licensing) helped Daren sell more
Tune in for more details!
- Heyday Footwear - SPECIAL OFFER: Use code 'UNOFFICIAL' and save on your first pair of HEYDAY sneakers
- Book: The New Rules of Retail
- Darin's theme: Shoptimized Theme
- App: ShipTimer
- App: FOMO
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”