As your store grows, you will inevitably have to hire freelancers, consultants, or employees for your tech team.
It can be an intimidating process that leaves you struggling to keep projects on track.
You don’t have to learn how to be a great manager the hard way. Our guest today wants to help you level up faster.
Marcus Blankenship gets paid to coach overwhelmed technical managers. He's managed a variety of teams and is going to talk us through how to hire better.
Today’s episode will leave you feeling dramatically more confident and capable in hiring for your Shopify team, and you’ll see better performance from your team.
- The number one mistake store owners make when hiring freelancers
- What red flags to work for?
- Why we’re more forgiving at the beginning of the relationship
- What’s the most important attribute to look for when hiring a freelancers?
- When to use a “reset conversation”
- How to set expectations
- The questions to ask to ensure a project goes well
- Why questions are a part of any professional doing their job responsibily
- How can you be sure you won’t get screwed
- How & why to avoid The Winner’s Curse
- Join Marcus' list and learn how to manage with his free newsletter
- Recommended Reading: Crucial Conversations
- Recommended Reading: Humble Inquiry
2017 Ecommerce Holiday Email Marketing Guide
Are you putting off creating a holiday email marketing plan because planning emails is a chore?
In this no-fluff executive summary, you'll learn every opportunity to send holiday emails, how to write subject lines that get opened, how many emails to send to maximize revenue, and one tip to not annoy customers.
If you are less than 100% satisfied with your purchase and email me saying so, I will immediately click the Refund button and return 100% of your money, no questions asked.