Having a celebrity-endorsed brand and a great product must be like easy mode for ecommerce, right?
Maybe not. In today's episode, we learn the behind-the-scenes story on how Jay Leno began selling a complete line of car care products.
We're joined by Chris Walters, the Director of Marketing at Jay Leno’s Garage.
- What's it like working for a celebrity brand?
- What's Jay driving these days?
- How did they get involved with Jay Leno?
- Which marketing channels are moving the needle on their business?
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”