On Shopify, fashion & apparel is the largest vertical. It’s always one of the most difficult. One threat fashion retailers face is purchasing too much inventory.
The solution that many merchants choose to avoid inventory issues is dropshipping. It’s inexpensive, accessible, and easy… depending on the products you want to send. If you’re looking for licensed products like pop culture apparel, it can be challenging to find authentic goods to sell.
That’s where Hingeto’s MXED comes in. MXED allows you to quickly and easily sell officially licensed pop culture products within your Shopify store. It’s a game changer.
Leandrew Robinson, co-founder of Hingeto, joins us to talk inventory risk, the future of drop shipping, and Marshawn Lynch.
Hingeto builds tech solutions to help clothing retailers grow their sales without inventory risk. Early customers included PacSun and Marshawn Lynch's Beastmode.
Before Hingeto, Leandrew helped 500 fashion brands make 1/2 a billion in revenue, in his 6 year stint as founder of flash sale site PLNDR.com & Chief Strategy Officer of Karmaloop.
- How running a flash sale site showed him the problem with fashion inventory
- What to do if you bought too much inventory?
- How a new app can add real licensed to product to your store in a few clicks. (This is a game changer.)
- How Leandrew gained Marshawn Lynch’s Beastmode as client
- Marshawn Lynch’s most admirable quality as an entrepreneuer.
- How long is too long to hold inventory
Drive More Sales with a Same-Day Shipping Countdown Timer
Give customers another reason to buy with our simple to use, professional-looking shipping countdown timer.