When starting out with your store, most folks struggle to get their first sale.
Then, if you do find your product-market fit, and get traction in your niche, you set your sites on growing to your first million dollars in revenue. And if you can get there, you’d feel pretty great.
Now what if I told you our guest today got to a million dollars in revenue in a few months on a single new product launch with pre-orders.
Pretty wild, right?
On today’s episode, we’ll pull back the curtain on this monumental success.
Andy Bedell is the head of marketing for KeySmart, one of Shopifys largest e-commerce stores. He is an experienced advertiser and email marketer with over $20 million in revenue under his belt.
In addition to KeySmart, Andy has consulted advertising agencies, other eCommerce stores, and several Kickstarter campaigns.
Before entering the eCommerce world he ran advertising for the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Executive Education department.
- How they got into a partnership with Tile
- How Andy approached business development through partnerships
- How did the crowdfund model helped with their campaign
- The pros & cons of crowdfunding on your Shopify store vs going with Kickstarter
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes