The hardest part of building a brand is often attracting an audience.
After all, if no one has heard of you, how will you sell to them?
That’s why it’s been no surprise to me that over the last two years, I’ve helped quite a few successful Amazon sellers expand onto Shopify.
Starting in a marketplace like Amazon customers find you more easily, and rapidly validate your product-market fit.
Once validated, you can then leverage Amazon to grow your Shopify store.
But it’s not all roses and sunshine. There are some issues too.
Today’s guest is a successful Amazon seller, Shopify merchant, and former Amazon FBA consultant. Noah Deligio will tell us, form his personal experience, how best to leverage both Amazon and Shopify for your business.
- What is Amazon FBA?
- How can you leverage both platforms?
- What are the pitfalls of Amazon vs Shopify?
Share your thoughts
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes