Today’s guest started 2 multi-million dollar businesses, grew a 700,000+ email list, and even knows where to find the best tacos in the world.
Yes, we’re talking to Noah Kagan who was #30 at Facebook, #4 at Mint and is currently Chief Sumo at SumoMe.com, which offers free tools to grow your website traffic.
Mixergy’s Andrew Warner said, “Noah showed me how to grow my email list and figure out my site’s revenue model. Don’t let his casual, taco-talking style fool you. The guy gets serious business results.”
- What you should do to grow your email list
- Which emails you should be sending to your customers
- The strategies that helped Noah grow AppSumo in 2017
- Whether or not Kurt and Noah possibly develop a bromance
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes