At 53, Paul Miller began his private label business on Amazon in 2015 selling headphone headbands called CozyPhones. Two years later, he had grown his brand to $4 million in annual revenue. So what happened in between? Paul locked in a licensing deal with Nickelodeon that skyrocketed his brand he received advice from a friend to pursue licensing for his products. After a deep-dive into the world of licensing, and surrounding himself with a team of experts, he has executed multiple license agreements as both a licensee and licensor.
- How licensing changes the game for online sellers
- How Paul went from zero to $4 Million in less than 4 years
- How do you take your business to the next level through licensing? • Starting over at 53 - it’s not always easy but it’s worth it
Tune in for more details!
- Paul's Free Course: Licensing Roadmap for E-commerce Entrepreneurs
- Paul's brand: CozyPhones
- Licensing Expo
- LinkedIn: Paul Miller
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2019
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”