You can think of your Shopify store's homepage as the storefront of your store. Just because someone walks by, doesn't mean they're going to come in and shop. You have to to present an alluring storefront to your customer to coax them down your sales funnel.
In this episode, Paul and Kurt break down the tested & proven homepage layout you should use to maximize your own conversions.
Paul and Kurt discuss:
- The strategy to use when thinking about your homepage's layout
- Why each element has a job (and what it is)
- The right way to setup your image carousel
- How to implement "safety nets"
- and why you may be suffering from I-arrhea
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”